MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

gold after gold

Johnny is the best animator ever he will someday be making millions of dollars doing this stuff and will forget all about us...

JohnnyUtah responds:

isnt that the damn truth

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

lol

funny

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

lol

simple yet hilarious, btw all the people bumming on you for this are like the octagon pleading for his corners... "pathetic". Plus the name William and the triangle's voice it's quite soothing.

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

nice

You did say 3:30 cartoon, right? Kids these days are getting immune to the gore I guess. Nice way to put an animation movie together, you have quite a few skills as movie director. Can't give much props for animation but hey you pulled it off. Now let's see you put some effort and no deadline on your next I have a feeling it could be special.

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

Hellami

Ami from hell I pressume, it does have a lot of similarity to the Hellsing series but still up to some degree it is an original concept. I will definetly keep watching, only hope I don't start seeing a lot of Hellsing episodes. You caught our attention Kindigo now don't let us down.

Wesker's Report Wesker's Report

I did laughed!

it was funny but all seemed part of your plan... lol. Animation wasn't very impresive but you were able to carry out your jokes and it played great. Plus the Wesker voice was dead on.

Cold-Blooded Christmas Cold-Blooded Christmas

you went Jon Lajoie on us!!

Oh this was sick!! awesome so you have the Jon Lajoie CD lol me too lolololol. Nice to have the every day normal guy song there at the end too. You should do the music video to "show me your genitals" that's his master work.

animation definetly awesome, I was laughing before it started because I knew what was goingto happen, awesome still major kudos!

RWA responds:

Hehehe, thanks dude, glad you liked it! Jon Lajoie is great and funny! XD
I don't think I wanna do that song though, I don't think it would turn out good. Plus, I believe he has a great video for that song, while I didn't like his video for "Cold-Blooded Christmas". Great song, but bad vid. Anways, thanks for the review! =D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

less than a 5/5 and 10/10 it's insulting!!

This is a great piece of animation, great use of shadow, light and environment. The sound effects are on point and the intense feel of the character it's just breathtaking. I loved the waterllolies and this is an instant classic.

Great work!

Tarboy Tarboy

wow!! simply put mind blowing!

Anything less than a 5/5 and 10/10 it's an insult. This is just fantastic animation from beginning to end, music it's on sync, audio effects are perfect to say the least, those flashy drops of light are fantastic, plenty of action and intrigue... Tar Boy it's epic

Microcosm Microcosm

this was a shoker

extremadamente un excelente animacion, my friend you out did your self nice story line and the animation flows nicely hope you get the award of the week, you beat my animation by a land slide (I posted yesterday too). Wish you all the best.