A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

great stuff

you have quickly become one of my favorite artists on Newgrounds, really hope to see more and more of your work (I have a white haired loner too, lol) this sketchbook was a good idea. You should make a portfolio and post it on the net, that way people can contact you and offer sweet $ for your illustrations.

Any who, I liked your original characters best totaly awesome. "C" to the "anada" have a good new year's!!

Sabtastic responds:

Way ahead of ya on that one! :P
I've got more online art galleries/portfolios than I know what to do with... lol It's probably not a good thing, but at least it gets my name out there. Gotta make money somehow.

Thanks for your generious review! C:
I really appreciate it!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

just beautiful

this game it's simply fun, great character actions, and great environment...

now the character it's totally gay, the hooter's unifom is nice but definetly the gayish pull up socks it's best Johnny was right.

major kudos guys this is FUN!!

Windows Doors Demo Windows Doors Demo

weird....

It's kool, I did the chat in this thing and it was totally weird, very weird. I am still baffled. This could make a very high an decent score, forget the word and excel go for the chat.

Archawn responds:

Yes, for some reason it works really really differently on NG than on my computer.

TimeBomb90second TimeBomb90second

Simply awesome

great graphics and it's fun to play, you should try and sell this. Great colors and easy to play.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

awesome

You just inspired me to change my type of animation to a realistic anime style, due to your tips I've finally been able to do a hot mama jama for my series. Wicked!!

No-Gravity No-Gravity

top five today

addictive game play, exelently presented just awesome, kool.

Underground Army Underground Army

looks wickedly awesome

real kool, love this. It helps me kill some time while I'm at work. Then I can go home and play some more. Nice tutorial it goes along with the play control, and it's absolutly a load of fun not real funny but fun.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

adictive!!

My friend let me tell started playing yesterday and can not stop, I'm on question 59. could not put the laser to work in time but as soon as I finish this review I'm going back at it. Hey who ever is reading this if you have not played this thing DO IT!!!!!!!!