Mudeppbla (Cry In The Sun) Mudeppbla (Cry In The Sun)

me wants more!!!!!!!!!

I just love your voice, plus this is my favorite type of music DEPRESSING!! and with a morbid-dark feel to it... it's so haunting I have to download!!

The ever so faithful Koomar!!! *^^*
Depressing, what can I say, It's an emotion we can't run away from. But if embraced properly...Good effects come out of it (two main one's are healing and music writing.lol). I realize now that I was listening to too much (or maybe too little) of a great goth punk band called Siouxsie and the Banshees. It's a recommendation for everyone who looks at this (and to my faithful disciple ;)
Thank you for the listen, bro!!!

Peace Sour-Cherry

W.H.A.M.T W.H.A.M.T

wickedly entertaining!!

Kind of feels like your singing a Christmas song... for Mr. Scrooge, it's just awesome!

Sour-Cherry responds:

My mum thinks the song is really scary sounding, Thanks for that man you gave me this awesome idea for christmas.....*evil laughs* BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA XD

Peace Sour-Cherry

Michelle -rough stuffed up ver Michelle -rough stuffed up ver

to the bitching sounds!!

Sour-Cherry it's an up and comming musician, this song it's kool I have not heard it before. I love the "you fucking bitch" at the end with no music so everyone can hear loud and clear.

"So, if she wants a suck
Then ya better not duck
Cause she'll have a lick
Of anyones dick
And claim that she sucked
On a scribler stick"

This is platinum right here!!, Sour we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to you sir!!!

Sour-Cherry

Final Step Final Step

unexpected but kool

at first I thought it was kind of a joke with so many steps, but really awesome brother. Unexpected because I thought you only animated, pay me no mind and who ever is reading "Don't drink at work... you could get caught".

Very good Slice!!

Slicing-Claws responds:

Thanks!!! I have more coming soon, and one of them is a joke one. But we was bored that day.

M.E.A.T.F (Rough copy) M.E.A.T.F (Rough copy)

Oh yeah!! of course we want you!!

The triumphant return of the Australian Queen of Rock!!!!!!! this is great I like the way you make it sounds like there's so much sorrow, it's a bit depressing and freaking awesome at the same time. That girl doesn't deserve you!!!! keep rocking!!!!

Sour-Cherry responds:

My best friend said the same thing Felix (if that's how you spell it). That this girl was like a poison to me but, I refused to listen. Years later, I wished I listenend. Thank you for the review, I know it isn't a happy song but maybe one day I'll release something not so depressing and dark with sorrow. But very punk like and lively, that says "FUCK YOU" to THE MAN....lol
Peace
Aleks

(::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL= (::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL=

haunting

it is extremely spiritual and just simply great. I like that the tempo never actually changes it does not give you a feeling of any note being wrong in any part of the song. it's awesome.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Haunting? Never heard that one before. What usually makes a ambient song great, is if you don't hear any off notes in there. I was lucky enough to not have any in here, thats why it sounds so great.

Thanks for teh review.

Homophobe (rough Demo) Homophobe (rough Demo)

wicked!!

awesome song I think it has a lot of pain and anger behind every line, it is powerful song, awesome voice, bitching sounds. What more can you ask for?! live the dream Sour-Cherry you can do it!!!

Legions of the underworld Legions of the underworld

awesome

hey manthis is outrageous!! I'm making a flash and I will use this will keep you posted on the on the release date but it should be done by 12/23/2007. I have a battle scene in which need this for my background music. Love the guitar and base it's off the hook!!!!! viva el rock!!!!