All 13 art Reviews

Starbarians Starbarians

outstanding

Evil is fucked, LMAO. Saw the teaser, when is it coming out?

WILD THING WILD THING

whats scary, it actually looks like him!

Jeff's (AKA Ironman... sorry AKA Johnnyutah) tech. it's flawless he takes a person's best or worst assets and exploits them in a very humorous way. For example "left eye" crazy!!! a tiger blood resemblance would have been way too much hilarious.

C'est La Vie C'est La Vie

fantastic

the color and style and technic it's perfect, looks like you have been doing this for while... long while. Upper right hand looks a little bit off (it can easily pass off asd your style), but other than that it's dead on.

That review about mixing people and animals it's just plain stupid, this is animation or art you can do what ever that you want because it's not REAL. Ignore the haters bro, keep em' rolling.

(Y)

Thing Thing

no clue

I have no idea why this has not been front paged yet, fantastic use of light and darkness. The character is as mysterious as they come.

I Give You - X-Ray Vision I Give You - X-Ray Vision

fantastic concept

drawing it's awesome, and the concept it's simply fantastic.

a score of 2.90 does not do you justice, you know that right!? anyways great stuff man

Tootmania responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Eh, a low score is a low score is a low score. It's not a big deal!

Thanks again!

Yosatsu Wallpaper Yosatsu Wallpaper

this is with a mouse!!

These is a fantastic piece, how do you do this??? with a mouse!! impressive. Let's see that wacom to use, dazzle us!!!!

BizarroJoe responds:

Well, the coloring and the logo stuff were made with a mouse, the drawing itself was made with pencil, paper and pen...
Thank you for commenting!

Flying Shark Flying Shark

flying shark

that ever comes to pass, I guarantee you no beach what so ever... ever. Now the waves are just fantastic, the tree line just edges and blends into the backdrop. Wings actually look like they belong nice work!

Egg Hunters Egg Hunters

fantastic

guess she doesn't have to run faster than the rhyno only faster than the young blood comming behind her. Nicely done, animation it's great and the water effect it's just nice.

zagor zagor

wait I'm confused...

Did you did this?

Final Fantasy Don't Care Final Fantasy Don't Care

lololololololololololololololol

great work man, this is some funny and interesting moments!! kool